1. Optimize network connection problems and reduce the pressure on node servers in some way
2. Secure the wallet
3. Use experimental methods to try to completely solve the new user node connection problem
4. Fine-tune other appearance details
1. Deal with a security issue
1. Add block checkpoint, add time stamp checkpoint, add transaction volume checkpoint
2. Deal with a problem related to block generation rules
1. Perform more stringent difficulty checks on new blocks generated in the future
2. Join the node list in a more reasonable way to connect to more servers
3. Introduce timestamp and random number verification for difficulty checking
4. Add an intelligent judgment to solve the problem that the linux wallet cannot be compiled in some cases
5. Now when you compile the RC wallet, it will automatically put the compiled RC system version into RC, which is used to mark the client's operating system when running RC
6. Make certain changes to the interface, such as adding and 'open the data directory', and 'open the masternode configuration file'
7. Migrate from the bottom of the low version to the bottom of the high version
8. Fix a bug that prevented the height of the masternode from increasing when sending anonymously
9. Perform a security check on the nonce
10. The current maximum handling fee is 0.2
11. No longer show some debugging information
12. Change the operating mode of the masternode
13. Fix some other problems and improve other details
1. This is an optional update, you can not update if there is no problem, it is recommended to update all
2. Modify two menu options
3. The current Russell Wallet will identify the system version it uses on the network
4. The default number of network connections is changed to 16, and the maximum number of network connections is changed to 200
1.This is an optional update. If there is no problem, you can not update. It is recommended to update all
2.Fixed the issue that the card cannot continue to sync for 15 weeks when some new users are syncing
3.Friends who have been stuck for 15 weeks, please delete the blocks manually, and then re-sync with this version
4.Fine-tune some nodes to optimize synchronization issues
1.Fix the block problem
2.Restrict certain behaviors of the mining pool
3.version isolation, this is a forced isolation version, and the old version is not universal
1. Fixed a problem in 2.4.8, which caused the mining pool to not work properly.
2. Fine-tune some nodes to optimize synchronization problems
3. version isolation, this is a forced isolation version, and the old version is not universal
1. Fix a problem that caused the mining pool to not work properly
1.Intensified the handling of cheating nodes
2.Fix a syntax error in the code
3. Fix too many blocks due to incorrect difficulty setting
4. Fine-tune some nodes to optimize synchronization issues
5. The wallet version is defined as: 2.4.7, this is a forced isolation version, which is not common with the old version
1. This upgrade of the wallet has changed from the x11 algorithm to the x20r algorithm (the x20r algorithm is based on the new algorithm development of the x16r, which has the ability to prevent the mining power attack to a certain extent)
2. Dealing with cheating nodes
3. The wallet version is defined as: 2.4.6, this is a forced isolation version, which is not universal with the old version
4. Due to some fine-tuning, the algorithm switching time was changed to 22:20 on January 19, 2020
5. Fine-tune some nodes to optimize synchronization issues
1.In order to prevent the pollution of the old block, the version is isolated. Please be sure to update the version of the wallet.
2.Fine-tune some nodes to optimize synchronization problems.
3.Added block checkpoint.
1. Due to the attack of computing power, the Russell Coin block height stopped being updated. This update fixes this problem (by reducing the difficulty of mining between specific block heights).
2. Fine-tune some nodes to optimize synchronization problems.
1.More servers have been added to try to solve the connection problems in mainland China: unable to synchronize, slow synchronization, not connected to the node.
1.Replaced the new server and tried to solve: unable to synchronize, slow synchronization, not connected to the node.
1.reduce the volume (in order to facilitate sharing and dissemination, add upx shell to the windows version, such as suspected virus, you can self-shell verification).
2.improved some of the performance (newer version of gcc compiler, although the memory footprint has become larger, but the performance has improved).
3.Repaired some parts of the node that could not be connected (replace the server, plan test).
4.added support for mac wallet (beta version, for some reasons, the version number of qt version stays at 2.4.0, there is Chinese garbled problem, please use it in English).
5.fixed a few small bugs (not related to the use of the wallet itself, the source code itself has a compilation bug).